11 March 2009

Female force

So perhaps I'm behind the times, but I'd never heard of Bluewater Production's graphic novel series, Female Force, until this morning. Apparently they started with Hillary Clinton, are now profiling Sarah Palin, and will then move on to Michelle Obama and Princess Di. I love graphic novels, and I suppose the relatively neutral and respectful treatment in a 'bio-lite' setting will at least get younger readers to find out a little about some of these women, but I wonder if it doesn't just encourage a decline in reading and thinking.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to comment on any postings to this blog, but respect and clean language are required. Comments that don't follow these basic requirements will be deleted.

News widget by Feedzilla


RSS news feeds and News widgets

Buzz of the Day

Apture