28 September 2008

Bailout plan and bipartisanship

Having just watched the Pelosi-Reid show live on Fox, I'm a little stumped as to how bipartisan this deal really is. I noticed that the Republican leadership was nowhere in site. I also know noticed that although Sen. McCain has been given credit by his fellow Republicans in bringing them onboard (to a certain extent), he gets no credit from the Democratic leadership or Sen. Obama (not really a surprise). I'm trying to download the plan now to look at it, but I wonder how close we really are to a deal, and whether or not it's worth it. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to comment on any postings to this blog, but respect and clean language are required. Comments that don't follow these basic requirements will be deleted.

News widget by Feedzilla


RSS news feeds and News widgets

Buzz of the Day

Apture